Concierge at The Westin Monache Resort
Create emotional connections with guests by being a “one stop shop” for all Resort questions, requests and needs. Responsible for assisting hotel guests plan their Mammoth vacation and enjoy all services that the resort and community offer. Assists guests with reservations and any special needs they may have. This includes assisting service express in daily function such as phone calls, complimentary amenities, and any guest requests.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: List the specific minimum education, experience, job knowledge skills, competencies, licenses or certifications required for this job.
- High School or equivalent education required
- Hospitality experience preferred but not essential. Preferred 1-2 years of previous Front Desk Agent experience in a luxury, full-service property
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills and able to sit for 8 hours a day at a computer and desk
- Lightspeed, GXP and Micros experience beneficial
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace
- Marriott Brand and/or Alterra Mountain Company experience beneficial
- Must possess strong computer skills including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel
- Candidates must possess the confidence and showmanship to convey enthusiasm with a “spirit to serve” attitude
- Applicant should enjoy being with people, conveying an authentic generosity of spirit and displaying a positive attitude and an openness to feedback
- Applicant should always project an image of courtesy and of professionalism
- This position requires excellent communication skills including verbal and written, the ability to speak, read, write and understand the primary language used in the workplace.
- WORKING CONDITIONS: Describe job requirements that cause hazards, physical or mental strain and fatigue.
- This position may be required to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Able to lift, carry, or otherwise move and position a minimum of 20 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Manual dexterity to operate a computer and other common office equipment on a constant basis.
- Auditory and visual acuity to operate computers, phones, mobile devices and basic office equipment on a constant basis.
- Ability to work for extended periods of time sitting, bending, reaching, speaking on a constant basis, standing, walking, kneeling, pushing and pulling on an occasional basis.
- Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of communicating with guests, supervisors and other employees.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily- reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- NOTE: This job description only covers the primary functions and responsibilities of the position. It is in no way to be construed as an all encompassing list of duties. Other duties will be assigned as needed.
Please send resume to Michelle.Watson@westinmammoth.com
Year Round vs. Seasonal: Seasonal
Full-time vs. Part-time: Full-time