Tasting Room Crew
1 | POSITION PURPOSE & SERVICE AREA: As part of our Tasting Room team, bartenders are the face of Mammoth Brewing Company. They help guide our customers through the world of craft beer and how we do things here at MBC and The EATery. Bartenders promote and sell MBC products and merchandise as well as promote our beer and our culture to locals and visitors alike.
2 | MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Educating customers about MBC beer and the craft beer industry in general
- Serving beer in accordance with ABC regulations
- Ambassador for Mammoth Brewing Company
- Direct sales via point of sales [POS] software, credit card and cash handling
- Provide support to the Tasting Room Manager & Shift Supervisors
- Assisting in merchandise presentation
- Cleaning and other general duties
- Upselling merchandise and Bluesapalooza
- Assist in keeping the Tasting Room and Eatery operations
- General bar back duties
- Bussing of Glassware
- There to assist Bartenders
- Shift Lead ($.50/hr when clocked in as lead)
- Daily cash out procedures
- Oversees and completes opening/closing checklist
- Schedules lunches when a Shift Supervisor is not present
Reports directly to the Tasting Room manager & Shift Supervisors. No direct reports to Tasting Room Bartenders.
4 | GENERAL:
Support all business and MBC operating functions as directed.
Year Round vs. Seasonal: Year Round,Seasonal
Full-time vs. Part-time: Part-time