The Town of Mammoth Lakes is looking for an experienced Plans Examiner to join our Community and Economic Development Department.
As an integral part of our Building Division, this position will be responsible for reviewing complex plans and specifications for compliance with state and municipal building codes, Town ordinances, and standard building and engineering practices. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in the field and have a passion for serving our local community!
$61,582 - $86,652 (increasing by 2.5% in July 2021)
The Town of Mammoth Lakes recognizes the importance of a good work/life balance and offers a competitive benefits package, including:
- CalPERS retirement (2.7% @ age 55 for Classic members; 2% @ age 62 for PEPRA members)
- Comprehensive leave beginning at five weeks accrued per year
- Twelve paid municipal holidays per year, plus one floating holiday
- 100% employer-paid health insurance for employee and eligible dependents
- Generous vision and dental reimbursement program ($1,500 per employee, $800 per dependent, per FY)
- Employer contributions to 457 deferred compensation plan
- Option to work an alternative work schedule
- Eligibility for education reimbursement
*Potential temporary housing available for successful candidate.
Year Round vs. Seasonal: Year Round
Full-time vs. Part-time: Full-time