Environmental Services Technician/Housekeeping
The Environmental Services Technician performs a variety of general cleaning tasks in maintaining patient rooms, clinics, offices, restrooms, hallways, or other assigned areas of the facility in a sanitary and attractive condition.
What You'll Do:
- Dust furniture, equipment, and dust mops floors. Polishes and cleans fixtures in utility rooms and bathrooms.
- Operates mechanical floor cleaners, polishers, and vacuums.
- Wet mops rooms, halls, and public areas. May buff, strip, wax and polish floors and shampoo rugs and furniture. Cleans vents, fans, and other equipment using vacuum machines. Cleans lighting fixtures, tops of windows, door frames, and high areas using a ladder. Washes walls and windows; hang drapes and screens.
- Gathers and disposes of trash and waste materials, including hazardous waste.
- Maintains linen/trash carts and Environmental Services room in neat orderly fashion.
Who You Are:
- Detail oriented
- Collaborative team player
- Good communicator
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum of one year experience in commercial cleaning experience preferred.
- Full-time, varied shifts available.
The foregoing description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills and efforts or work conditions associated with the job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the general nature and level of the job. An equal opportunity employer.
Year Round vs. Seasonal: Year Round
Full-time vs. Part-time: Full-time