Store Manager Full-time, Year round position Mammoth Lakes
The Eastern Sierra Interpretive Association is currently seeking an experience retail store manager for our bookstore at the Mammoth Lakes Welcome Center.
This is a full-time year round position. Employee benefits.
- This position is responsible for all duties related to the management of inventory and the Point of Sale system
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling, training and assigning employees to tasks
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing a weekly budget, ordering merchandise and preparing weekly sale reports
- Prepare weekly cash deposits
- Creating merchandise displays
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills is a must
- Provide exceptional customer service and assist visitors by providing quality information about the Eastern Sierra
- This position will work in collaboration with other ESIA staff members, U.S. Forest service staff and U.S. National Park Service staff
Our mission is to educate and inspire people about Eastern Sierra public lands through high quality interpretive products, exhibits, and programs.
We operate outstanding bookstores, cooperate with our public land management partners to operate successful visitor centers, and provide high quality interpretive programs, exhibits, and publications throughout the Eastern Sierra. We do all this to educate and inspire people about this region, to encourage them to get to know the area better, and to enable everyone to be effective stewards of these resources.
Year Round vs. Seasonal: Year Round
Full-time vs. Part-time: Full-time