BICYCLE RENTAL FLEET ASSOCIATE
Greet all customers and provide assistance and information. Correctly fit rental bike customers to appropriate bike. Explain brake and shift operations to customers as needed. Adjust suspension if applicable. Process paperwork. Direct incoming customers to the appropriate areas within the store. Direct customers with bicycles in need of repairs, service or parts to the instore mechanic’s bay.
- Customer service is the primary goal.
- MUST BE ON TIME for rental bike roll out/roll in at opening/closing.
- Knowledgeable with EZ rent procedures for Bike Rentals
- Correct fit and instruct rental customers to appropriate bicycles
- Brake systems inspected and adjusted. Levers checked for correct angle, reach and modulation. Brake pads checked for wear and correct engagement. Worn parts replaced as needed.
- Wheels checked for true.
- Tires checked for correct inflation, wear and cuts. Replace as needed.
- Headset checked for looseness, adjust if needed.
- Overall bike appearance. All bikes, light wash or wipe down between rentals.
- Assist on the sales floor when needed.
- Knowledgeable with local trails/bike park; able to suggest appropriate trails for customers.
- Knowledgeable of restaurants and anything else to accommodate Footloose customers needs.
Year Round vs. Seasonal: Year Round,Seasonal
Full-time vs. Part-time: Full-time,Part-time