Winter Rental Manager
The Rental Department Supervisor is an integral part of the success of Footloose Sports. You will work closely with the General Manger to ensure all tasks and responsibilities are efficiently and accurately completed within the rental department. You will oversee all aspects of the rental department; including customer service, employee relations and inventory management. You must be able to train, lead and motivate employees in your department on a daily basis. You will maintain the store philosophy and ensure exemplary service.
- Strong and effective leadership skills with the ability to motivate others
- Passion for the ski industry
- Desire to develop a cohesive team
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Solid multi-tasking skills
- The capacity to grasp new concepts quickly and fully
- Ability to enforce store policies while being a team player at the same time
- Ability to work well with the other managers/supervisors in the store
- Store Appearance
- Opening/closing of store – check rental department is staffed, the store is clean and ski/boot rental inventory is organized and ready. Also includes making change in registers, register supplies, cash management.
- Responsible for preventative maintenance and tracking of rental inventory.
- Customer Service
- Set clear performance standards for customer service processes.
- Able to resolve customer disputes in a calm and patient manner.
- Keep cool under pressure.
- Able to make on the spot decisions and pricing.
- Oversee customer/employee relations – addresses/trains employees when customer service is not up to par.
- Open line of communication with co-supervisor, general managers and owners on store management and direction.
- Continually willing to learn as ski industry grows and changes.
- Take and implement constructive feedback.
Year Round vs. Seasonal: Year Round
Full-time vs. Part-time: Full-time