1 | POSITION PURPOSE & SERVICE AREA: Our busy beer manufacturing company is currently looking for a team player to fill the position of long haul Delivery Driver. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of goods to predetermined customers on specific non-local routes, reviewing orders prior to delivery, loading and unloading trucks and providing exceptional customer service to our client base. We will provide training to the right person who can demonstrate motivation and a willingness to learn. If you’re interested in taking on a new challenge with a great local company, we encourage you to apply today. The Delivery Driver may also be involved in daily warehouse and local delivery functions, including local deliveries.
2 | MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct inspections of vehicle before departing to deliver goods
- Pack and load products onto trucks according to company’s specifications
- Deliver orders to customers on assigned routes
- Maintain ongoing communication with MBC Warehouse Manager
- Unload goods as per client specifications
- Review deliveries with customers to ensure products meet their needs
- Obtain delivery confirmations from each customer
- Support best practices for all finished product for inventory loss control, freshness standards and efficient deliveries.
- Prepare accurate daily driving and safety logs. Maintain clean vehicle standards. Promptly submit accident/near-miss reports and exercise good driving practices.
- Adhere to all warehouse and delivery safety and cleanliness standards. Accurately report all incidents verbally and in writing to on site Supervisor/Manager.
- Provide friendly, helpful, responsive, accurate customer service
3 | ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS:
The DELIVERY DRIVER reports directly to the Warehouse Manager, works with Sales Reps on customer service and works with the Beer Traffic Controller on inventory/paperwork management.
- Class B license minimum REQUIRED, willing to train the right person
- Must be able to safely lift a 160lb keg
- Must have a clean driving record
- Forklift skills required
- Ability to pass background check and drug test
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Year Round vs. Seasonal: Year Round
Full-time vs. Part-time: Full-time,Part-time