4th of July Parade Volunteer
Get ready to dive into the heart of your community by joining us as a 4th of July Parade volunteer!
We're seeking enthusiastic individuals to be part of the action behind the scenes.
- Event Production Stars: Be the driving force behind the scenes, helping us set the stage for an unforgettable parade experience.
- VIP Concierge: Elevate guest experience as our VIP check-in specialist.
- Traffic Titans: Take charge of keeping the flow smooth and the excitement high as you manage the streets during the parade.
- Parade Powerhouses: Lead the charge and keep the parade in line as one of our energetic parade marshals.
- Cleanup Crusaders: Be a hero after the festivities by ensuring our community stays pristine with post-parade cleanup efforts.
As a token of our gratitude, volunteers will snag an exclusive VIP tent ticket ($40 value) and a snazzy volunteer t-shirt! Don't miss out on this opportunity to make a difference while having a blast. Sign up now and let's make this 4th of July Parade the talk of the town!
Event Production Stars
- Assist the parade production team with safety ribbon along Main Street
- No heavy lifting is involved, simply tying ribbon between the safety barricade
- Thursday, July 4; role timing 9:45am – 11:45am
- Assist the Mammoth Lakes Chamber of Commerce team and Mammoth Lakes/Mono County law enforcement with managing the flow of people and traffic before, during and after the parade
- An essential role to ensure safety and parade flow
- Thursday, July 4; roles available 9:30am-11:30am or 11:30am-1:30pm
- Assist MLCC staff at the VIP Party check-in desk located at Sierra Nevada Resort
- Simply check-off names, check IDs and provide wristbands for attendees
- Thursday, July 4; roles available 10:00am-12:00pm or 12:00pm-2:00pm