4th of July Parade Volunteer
Looking for a way to get involved with the Chamber and the community?
If you said yes to either of the above, consider volunteering for the Chamber at our 4th of July Parade! We are currently looking for volunteers to assist with event production. Check out available volunteer opportunities below.
To thank you for your service you will receive 1 VIP tent ticket ($40 value) and a volunteer t-shirt.
Safety Barricade Team
- Assist the parade production team with safety ribbon along the entire parade route (Old Mammoth & Chateau to Main & Manzanita)
- No heavy lifting is involved, simply tying ribbon between the safety barricade
- Tuesday, July 4; role timing 9:00am – 11:00am
Traffic & Crowd Control Team
- Assist the Mammoth Lakes Chamber of Commerce team and Mammoth Lakes/Mono County law enforcement with managing the flow of people and traffic before, during and after the parade
- An essential role to ensure safety and parade flow
- Tuesday, July 4; roles available 9:30am-11:30am or 11:30am-1:30pm
VIP Check-In Hosts
- Assist MLCC staff at the VIP Party check-in desk located at Sierra Nevada Resort
- Simply check-off names, check IDs and provide wristbands for attendees
- Tuesday, July 4; roles available 10:00am-12:00pm or 12:00pm-2:00pm
VIP Decor Team
- Assist with decorating the tent for the VIP Party located at Sierra Nevada Resort
- Mostly involves hanging decorations inside tent and some décor on tables
- Monday, July 3; timing will likely be between 1pm and 4pm