Business After Hours
Business After Hours is the best and easiest way to get your name and your business out there and make new connections. It may seem like you know everyone in our small town, but Business After Hours draws a cross section of business people from many different industries. We rotate host venues on the 4th Tuesday of each month and meet from 5 to 7 p.m. for drinks, appetizers and good conversation. Drop by to meet fellow business people and learn the latest Chamber and community news.
2018 Business After Hours Schedule
- January 23: Mammoth Coffee Roasting Co.
- February 27: A Better Fireplace/Clean Sweep
- March 27: Tribe Snowboards
- May 1 (moved from April): Shelter Distilling
- May 22: Snowcreek Golf Course
- June 26: Mammoth Film Festival
- July 24: Hayden Cabin & Southern Mono Historical Society
- August 28: Edward Jones, Bears Floor Coverings & Mammoth Front Desk
- September 25: Volunteer Eastern Sierra
- October 23: Best Western High Sierra Hotel
- November 6: Footloose Sports
- December: no BAH due to holiday party
Coming up in 2019: The Sierra Light Gallery, Bleu Market, the Westin, Shelter Distilling, Bodie Hills Conservation Partnership, Mammoth Rock n Bowl, Profiles Salon, Southern Mono Historical Society at Hayden Cabin, Eastern Sierra Community Bank and The Eatery.
To learn about upcoming events, subscribe to our weekly email newsletter or follow us on Facebook.