Member Benefit - Eastern Sierra Counseling & Consulting
March 2, 2023
We are excited to be partners with Eastern Sierra Counseling and Consulting (ESCC) for Human Resources (HR) consulting and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services as a Chamber Member benefit. They are partners with several large businesses in the Eastern Sierra and we know how beneficial this arrangement will be for our Chamber members to have the access needed for HR and EAP services regularly.
What HR Services are included in this Partnership?
The Mammoth Lakes Chamber will cover up to one hour of HR services for our members annually. Any work outside of the one hour would need to be contracted directly with ESCC at a reduced Chamber Member rate. Services offered include:
- Compliance and audit work to ensure a business is up to date with current CA employment laws
- Conflict management for personnel issues
- Recruitment assistance
- OSHA/Worker’s Compensation compliance and safety
Description of EAP Services
- On-call Case Management: ESCC will maintain a phone line where employees can call directly to set up appointments without having to go through their HR Department.
- 1 to 3 EAP Counseling Sessions: Employees and business owners can have up to 3 EAP counseling sessions per issue with a local therapist on the ESCC panel. ESCC will strive to have a variety of high-quality therapists available for employees to choose from. Upon request, bilingual therapists will be available through in-person and telehealth services provided by ESCC.
- Critical Incident Debrief: Following an emergency or workplace violence event, a counselor trained in Critical Incident Stress Debriefing will be available on site as needed to provide group counseling for up to 50 employees or customers.
- Management/Employee Training: ESCC will be available to train managers on working with employees who are in crisis or who have experienced a traumatic event at the worksite. Additionally, supervisor training on handling employee conflict and other management related areas will also be available as needed.
- Management Referral: An ESCC Management Consultant will be available to work with HR, the employee, and the supervisor to assist with workplace conflict.
How to Unlock Chamber Member Pricing for EAP Services
Chamber members receive priority access to EAP services for their employees at discounted EAP rates. When a business owner calls the EAP, Eastern Sierra Counseling and Counseling will assist in setting up a referral to a licensed therapist on their panel. If an employee from a business calls directly, they request that the employee ask the business owner to call.
|Human Resources Services Cost
|HR compliance or personnel issue calls
|HR Management Training (excluding lunch and learn)
Employee Assistance Program Service Cost
|7am-7pm On-call case management for chamber members
|1 to 3 EAP Counseling sessions with licensed mental health therapist
|$350 per session
|$250 per session
|Critical Incident Debrief (up to 5 hours)